Thursday, November 09, 2006

DRINK NOW AND AGAIN!!

DRINK NOW AND AGAIN!!


Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. -- Al Bundy

The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer. -- Ancient Egyptian wisdom

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol. -- Anonymous

Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder. -- Anonymous

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. -- Anonymous

Life is too short to drink cheap beer. -- Anonymous

Drink triple, see double, and act single. -- Anonymous

I drink, therefore, I am. -- Anonymous

There can't be good living where there is not good drinking. -- Benjamin Franklin

When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! -- Brian O'Rourke

People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot. -- Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies come to life and fade away. What care I how time advances; I am drinking ale today. -- Edgar Allan Poe

I decided to stop drinking with creeps. I decided to drink only with friends. I've lost 30 pounds. -- Ernest Hemingway

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. -- Ernest Hemmingway

You can't have a Real Country unless you have a BEER and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a BEER. -- Frank Zappa

I drink to make other people interesting. -- George Jean Nathan

I'm Catholic and I can't commit suicide, but I plan to drink myself to death. -- Jack Kerouac


Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. -- Kaiser Welhelm

I drink when I have occasion, and sometimes when I have no occasion. -- Miguel de Cervantes


The Church is near by the road is icy. The bar is far away but I will walk carefully. -- Russian Proverb

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. -- Tom Waits

Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink. -- Anonymous

The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. -- William Butler

I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. -- Winston Churchill

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy. -- Benjamin Franklin


Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. -- Catherine Zandonella


A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure. -- Czech Proverb


I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -- Dean Martin


When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. -- Henny Youngman


Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. -- Homer Simpson


"Sir, you're drunk!" "Yes, Madam, I am. But in the morning, I will be sober and you will still be ugly." -- Lady Astor and Winston Churchill


I don't have a drinking problem, except when I can't find a drink. -- Tom Waits


Whiskey and Beer are a man's worst enemies... but the man that runs away from his enemies is a coward! -- Zeca Pagodinho

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bevo solo per pisciare
Syd779

.::JoSePhIne::. said...

Originale!! bello vedere quante diverse ispirazioni può richiamare una innocente birra....... Comunque è proprio il post che mi ci vuole in questi giorni ... !!! ;o)

Lazy Tiz said...

I don't have a drinking problem, except when I can't find a drink....
bellissima

Lomba said...

la mia preferita invece è

"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time"

ma anche quella "Sir, you're drunk!" "Yes, Madam, I am. But in the morning, I will be sober and you will still be ugly"
è troppo da spanzo